Our last webinar on what’s new in 8.3.0 was a success and we were able to show all the exciting new features and answer any questions you had.
Based on the comments received on the last live session, we have decided to run a follow-up session on installing FusionReactor in dynamic environments.
Register your interest in our livestream
This session will run at 7PM UTC (12PM PST, 3PM EST) on the 25th of March
This session will cover how to automate the installation of FusionReactor via Docker and CommandBox as well as answer any questions you may have related to the install of FusionReactor. In this session will be;
Michael Flewitt – A technical support engineer for Intergral.
Charlie Arehart – A server troubleshooting consultant and long term advocate of FusionReactor.
Brad Wood – A developer for Ortus Solutions, developer for CommandBox and long term user of FusionReactor
During the session we will cover the following:
- A high-level explanation on the process of installing FusionReactor dynamically
- An example of installing FusionReactor in a fat jar Docker image
- An example of installing FusionReactor in a tomcat Docker image
- An example of installing FusionReactor in a ColdFusion Docker image
- An example of installing FusionReactor in CommandBox
- Advice on features you may want to configure in dynamic environments.
We expect the demonstration to take around 20 – 30 minutes, at which point we will answer any questions you may have.
Installing FusionReactor in dynamic environments – Live Stream Support
Subscribe to the FusionReactor channel and set a reminder for the live session here.