Cleanup obsolete request data from database
Due to a bug in the Data Volume Management job shipped with FusionAnalytics 1.0.4, parts of the request data in tables REQUEST_AMF and REQUEST_PARAM are not deleted from the database.
To cleanup your database and remove the obsolete data you can download this script and run it on your FusionAnalytics database server.
Before Starting Please Note
- You will require full access to your FusionAnalytics Database Server and all permissions such as create and delete tables.
- You will need to specify the database name that is used by FusionAnalytics in the script (see instructions below)
- This script might take a long time to execute. This is dependent on the following factors:
- The size of your database.
- The performance of the hardware where the database is installed.
- The number of rows that became obsolete.
Example: It will take between 10 to 20 minutes on an environment that has a 200GB database that is installed on a standard HDD and has 40 Million (40,000,000) obsolete rows
- Download this script
- Open SQL Management Studio
- Login as an existing user with system administrator privileges.
- Navigate to File -> Open -> File
- Navigate to the folder where the script is located and select it
- At the top of the script enter your FusionAnalytics database name into the square brackets “”
If your database name is “FADB” then it should look like this:
- Click the Execute button
When the script has finished you should see the following messages:
Where n is some number of rows