If FusionReactor was installed on a server as a split-jar install (according to Technote FRS-240) it needs to be correctly updated.
The following Technote will guide you through the steps necessary to perform a successful update of FusionRector when it is split into two jar files (fusionreactor-core and fusionreactor-jdbc jars)
- Stop the server container and make sure it has successfully shut down.
- Run the update wizard for the specific FusionReactor instance that you wish to update (See the online help for more information on how to Update FusionReactor Instance.
- Let the update wizard complete, but do NOT allow it restart the server instance.
- Remove the installed fusionreactor.jar located in the lib folder of the server container (For example for ColdFusion9 on Windows this would be located in C:ColdFusion9runtimeserverscoldfusionSERVER-INFlib.
- Locate the new split jar (fusionreactor-core.jar and fusionreactor-jdbc.jar) files in the FusionReactor lib folder (FusionReactoretclib), and copy them to the installation locations described by Technote FRS-240, step 6 onward.
- Start the server container again.
|Last Updated:||09/Aug/11 1:10 PM|
FRS-240: Standalone FR JDBC Wrapper Driver (for MySQL Connector/J etc.)