Whether you’re running a big or small application, performance issues are inevitable. Log data is an essential tool for finding and understanding these issues, however, modern architectures challenge devs and DevOps looking for the benefits of centralized log monitoring. Furthermore, as one of the pillars of observability, managing logs and combining them with monitoring and traces allows us to get closer to an observability roadmap.
Some of the topics that we will be covering
- An introduction to what observability is and why it is becoming increasingly important
- Exploring logs and the issues you need to address when implementing a log management system
- Log data volume can be huge – what is the most efficient way of dealing with this?
- The volume of log sources and data formats can be prohibitive
- Using log monitoring to uncover more complex problems
- How implementing log monitoring will deliver better quality software and a faster release cycle
In this webinar, we will also explore why observability is becoming increasingly important and give you a sneak peek at our new logging capability.
Everyone who registers will be sent a link to the recording, so if you can’t make it but are interested then register now. This webinar will be of particular interest to anyone using Java or ColdFusion.