What a year 2015 has been – I just wanted to share some of the highlights we’ve achieved :
1. We launched FusionReactor 6 – with loads of new features – some significant performance improvements as well as the new ULTIMATE Edition with the Production Debugger
2. We applied for our first ever patent – which was actually for the Production Debugger
3. Sold our 25,000’th FusionReactor license
4. FusionReactor was 10 YEARS OLD in December 2015
5. Rolled out FusionReactor CLOUD Beta – which is currently hosting over 1000 server instances !
6. Sponsored a number of events, including dev.Objective(); Into The Box in Minneapolis, CFCAMP in Munich, Germany, Velocity in New York & the Adobe ColdFusion Summit in Las Vegas
7. Launched the new FusionReactor website – https://www.fusion-reactor.com
8. Introduced a FusionReactor Developer Edition (will post a separate article on this)
9. Launched FeeFo independent review service for FR – see Customer Reviews for the current score https://www.fusion-reactor.com/customer-reviews/
10. Look out 2016 – with the planned launch of FusionReactor CLOUD + lots of new goodies planned for FusionReactor – it’s going to be VERY BUSY
Finally, as the end of the year rapidly approaches I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for the holiday season and good health, happiness and success for 2016.
CEO Intergral – makers of FusionReactor Application Performance Monitor