Spring MVC Framework
FusionReactor provides you with instant insight into your Java Applications running on the Spring MVC Framework.
FusionReactor will instrument web transactions within the Spring 2.x and 3.x MVC framework so you can quickly and easily identify how long transactions are taking to execute.
FusionReactor is the tool you need to troubleshoot the most complex of application performance issues. Giving you instant insight into where issues are occurring or where your application is performing poorly.
Key Features for monitoring Java Application running on Spring MVC Framework
- Production Debugger – Production Safe / User Controlled enclosed debug environment
- Code Profiler – Production Safe / instantly see performance bottlenecks
- Memory Profiler – Production Safe / Real time heap analysis to locate memory leaks
- Instant Code de-compilation
- JMX MBeans Support
- Crash Protection – Constant application availability and performance checking
- Generate alerting for poor performance or when resource thresholds (memory/CPU) are reached
- Isolate Long Running threads
- Instant Deep Insight info:
- JVM Memory Spaces
- Heap / Non-heap memory Utilization
- Garbage Collection
- JDBC Transactions / Slow Running Requests
- Detailed System Level Monitor Information
- Server Up-Time / Environment Details
- Currently Executing Processes
- Network Traffic
- Disk I/O
- Disk Space threshold alerting