The Daily Report is normally sent automatically only once the Email Settings for the FusionReactor instance are configured.
To check the email settings:
- Login to FusionReactor as the Administrator
- Open FusionReactor (top left corner) > Settings
- Select Email Settings
- Enter the Email server details. It is very important that you enter Mail Server and any User and Passwords that may be required. Please note that in the "To Address" field no spaces are allowed. Multiple Email addresses can be added using commas between them.
- Save the Settings
- After Saving the setting press the "Send Test Email"
- Check that the test email is received
Once this has been configured the Daily Report must be enabled (which normally occurs by default in FR)
- Open FusionReactor (top left corner) > Plugins > Active Plugins
- Click on the Configuration button of the FusionReactor Daily Report Plugin
- Check that the Plugin is Enabled
- Check that the Email Address is empty or is correctly configured without spaces. This field overrides the email addresses of the FusionReactor email settings
- Save the Settings
By default the daily report email should be sent at 00:05.
If the report does not arrive it's good to try Stopping the Plugin and Starting it again to see if this fixes the issue. To do this:
- Click on FusionReactor (top left corner) > Plugins > All Bundles
- Find the FusionReactor Daily Report Plugin
- Click on the Stop Button
- A message should be shown to indicate that the bundle has been stopped
- Find the FusionReactor Daily Report Plugin again and click on Start
The plugin should start again and the Log file contents should show something like this :
--- Beginning Of File ---
2015-01-02 23:56:21.860 INFO Logging started for com.intergral.fusionreactor.plugin.dailyreport.DailyReportPlugin@6aefef51
If the email report still does not arrive then the DailyReportPlugin.config may have become corrupt during an unclean shutdown of the application server.
The DailyReportPlugin.config file is located :
This file should contain a line
and more some more information.
If this does not contain a service.pid line then the server should be stopped and this file should be deleted.
||18/Aug/15 10:11 AM