After using the FusionReactor 3.0.0 installer to upgrade from 2.0.x to 3.0.0, you receive the following exception when viewing websites on the affected instances:
This problem only occurs
- When a Crash Protection Queue and Notify mode is set, and
- When Crash Protection Restrictions are Enabled, and
- When Crash Protection is set to Protect matching requests, and
- When no exceptions are defined
The net effect of this policy would be to protect no requests.
We have identified this as a bug, and it is already corrected in revisions of the installer available on the website; (corrected in build FR-HEAD.967.8763 and later).
- Download the latest FusionReactor 3.0.0 installer package for your platform, and install from that. It will replace the JAR file with an updated one which does not exhibit this behavior.
|Last Updated:||22/Jan/08 6:33 PM|