For FusionReactors automatic license activation to succeed, the FusionReactor licensing code must be able to connect to data.intergraldata.com via HTTPS (TCP port 443).
This connection can fail due to:
- trustStore configuration problems
- proxy settings not being configured in the Java process
- proxy authentication failing
- no route to the internet
- no connection to the internet
- firewall blocking the connection
- Java security configuration disallowing connections from the JVM
If you need to configure a HTTP proxy or SOCKS proxy how to configure the properties can be found at http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/net/proxies.html
If the automatic activation fails then you can perform a Manual Activation but you will need a browser which can connect to the internet (even if on another machine).
|Components:||License + Activation|
|Last Updated:||Today 1:27 PM|
FRS-332: Portal shows incorrect version of FusionReactor in use
FRS-418: FusionReactor Cloud Firewall DNS and Static IP address rules