When stopping an application server with FusionReactor 5.x installed it can trigger a NullPointerException which affects the clean shutdown of the JVM.
Customers who see this exception during shutdown either in the console or log files should apply the hot fix.
- Stop the application server (e.g CF10 or tomcat etc)
- Rename the old fusionreactor.jar for your server out of the way. E.g. /opt/fusionreactor/instance/cf10/fusionreactor.jar to fusionreactor.jar.old (where cf10 is the name of your instance)
- Place this new fusionreactor.jar in the same directory.
- Start the application server
- Build : fusionreactor.209.50913.branches/
- Version : 5.2.8-SNAPSHOT
This build include no additional hot fixes.
|Components:||License + Activation|
|Last Updated:||14/Jul/15 8:23 AM|