You see JDBC transactions accumulating in JDBC > JDBC Activity. They will show ever-increasing times. There may be one or more marked as Master Transactions (shown by the presence of an expander arrow, which can be opened to reveal more transactions).
This occurs when
- The JDBC tracking system (JDBC > Settings > Transaction Settings) is in Transaction is Closed > When the first result set closes, and
- There is no WebRequest associated with the JDBC operation (a scheduled JDBC task, for instance), and
- The client does not close any available result sets, or close the Statement, or close the Connection.
In these cases, the tracking system assumes the transaction is still open (since no close triggering operation is performed) and these transaction then accumulate.
- Pre-FusionReactor 6.0.5: switch the transaction tracking mode to Transaction is Closed > When statement execution completes, and restart your JEE container.
- FusionReactor 6.0.5+: proceed as above, but container need not be restarted. The setting takes effect immediately.
|Last Updated:||03/Feb/16 12:12 PM|