The Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports are normally sent automatically only once the Email Settings for the FusionReactor instance are configured.
First thing to do, check the email settings:
- Login to FusionReactor as Administrator.
- Open FusionReactor and go to Settings.
- Go to Email Settings.
- Enter the Email server details. When you configure the Mail Server, you can specify an Internet address ( Example : mail.company.com ) or the IP address of the mail server. If the SMTP Server does not use the default port 25, you can specify a port number after the server address / IP address ( Example : mail.company.com:587 ).
- Save the Email Settings.
- After the successful configuration, press the button "Send Test Email ".
- Make sure the test email is received.
Next step, enable and configure the Daily reports:
- Open FusionReactor and go to Plugins > Active Plugins.
- Search for the FusionReactor Reports and press Configuration.
- Depending your license, for a Standard license the FusionReactor Reports Configuration page will have the Daily Report tab enabled. For an Enterprise/Unltimate license*, FusionReactor Reports Configuration page will have the Daily/Weekly/Monthly Report tabs enabled. Check that Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports are enabled.
- Check the Recipients field is empty or is correctly configured without spaces. This field overrides the email addresses of the FusionReactor email settings.
- Save the Configuration.
By default the Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports email should be sent at 00:05.
In case were the email was not received, it is advisable to Stop and Start the FusionReactor Reports plugin. To do this:
- Open FusionReactor and go to Plugins > All Bundles.
- Find the FusionReactor Reports plugin and press the Stop button.
- If the process was successful then a message should appear on the screen.
- Find the FusionReactor Reports plugin and press the Start button to enable the plugin again.
If the email report still does not arrive then the DailyReportPlugin.config may have become corrupt during an unclean shutdown of the application server.
The DailyReportPlugin.config file can be located in the directory below:
- FusionReactor Directory/instance/instance name/cmconfig/com/intergral/fusionreactor/plugin/dailyreport
This file should contain the following line: service.pid="com/intergral/fusionreactor/plugin/dailyreport/DailyReportPlugin"
If this does not contain a service.pid line then the server should be stopped and this file should be deleted.
|Last Updated:||12/May/16 11:39 AM|