This technote will provide you with more information and a workaround for a potential performance issue when using query of queries in Lucee 4.5.2 and above.
From Lucee 4.5.2 to the latest available version (4,5,5 at this point in time) there is a possible performance issue when using a query of queries. One case we know that affects this is using a COUNT on the query result set. We see that for every record Lucee moves into a local DB to process a JDBC insert query is tracked in FR.
Here is an example cfm snippet that will cause this issue:
You can add the following -D property to your server configuration file to stop tracking the lucee insert requests
In order to do this, please follow the steps below.
- Stop your Application Server.
- Locate the JVM arguments file and backup that file.
- Open the JVM arguments file with a text editor of your preference and add the above argument.
- Save the changes.
- Start the Application server.
- If for any reason you experience any issues please restore the backup of the JVM file and restart the Application server.
Please note that the development team is currently working on a fix which will be available soon. If you have further questions or issues with FusionReactor, please feel free to contact the Support Team on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last Updated:||Today 3:03 PM|