- Architecture review
- Securing access
- Base installation
- Log archive configuration
- Crash Protection (notification) setup
- Quick-start instruction including platform review
- Intro – enabling monitoring and more
- Installation check
- Walkthrough of FusionReactor’s features including:
- Monitoring current processing
- Controlling current processing
- Reviewing past processing
- It is the responsibility of the customer to enable remote access to the server where the installation is to be performed. This information needs to be passed onto the trainer 24 hours before the scheduled training
- Running FusionReactor on WINDOWS or LINUX
- Appropriate FusionReactor license covering your environment.
- The FastTrack training will only be provided for customers meeting these pre-requisites. If you need assistance in meeting those, please contact us.
- Intergral reserves the right to cancel and reschedule an installation procedure, up to 24 hours prior to the planned date.
- FusionReactor licenses can be purchased online from the buy page
Other Platforms – if you are using another platform e.g. AIX, Solaris, Oracle AS, Websphere and would like to have similar training, please contact us for pricing.
Multi-instance, clusters, load-balanced environments – we can also provide expert advice on the optimal setup for FusionReactor – please contact us for more details.