GlassFish Application Performance Monitor
Using FusionReactor APM is critical for ensuring a fast, reliable, and secure user experience, and for improving the overall performance and scalability of your application. By providing real-time visibility into the performance of your application, APMs allow you to proactively identify and resolve performance issues and ensure that your application is running optimally.
All the insight you need from the GlassFish Application Performance Monitor
- In-depth analysis: FusionReactor offers a thorough examination of Glassfish application performance, including information on memory usage, thread performance, and database performance.
- Real-time observation: FusionReactor provides real-time monitoring, making it easier to spot and address performance issues as they occur.
- User-friendly interface: Its user-friendly interface makes it simple for developers, even those not well-versed in performance monitoring, to navigate and comprehend performance metrics.
- Customizable alerts: FusionReactor allows customizing alerts to notify you when specific performance limits are exceeded, allowing for proactive resolution of issues.
- Performance investigation: It offers in-depth performance analysis, including transaction tracing and flame graphs, making it easier to determine the root cause of performance problems.
- Glassfish integration: With built-in support for Glassfish, setting up and monitoring your Glassfish applications with FusionReactor is straightforward.
See What Our Customers Think
GlassFish is a free, open-source application server that implements the Java EE platform, including the Servlet, JSP, EJB, and JPA technologies. It was initially developed by Sun Microsystems and is now maintained by the Eclipse Foundation. GlassFish is designed for developing and deploying large-scale, enterprise-level applications. It provides a comprehensive set of features, including robust security, high availability, and scalability. GlassFish also offers a modular design, allowing administrators to easily add or remove features as needed. It is a popular choice for organizations that require a flexible and scalable Java EE platform for their applications.