IBM Websphere Application Performance Monitor
Monitoring WebSphere with FusionReactor helps you ensure the performance and stability of your Java applications, by providing real-time performance metrics, deep diagnostics, customizable dashboards, and scalability.
All the insight you need from the IBM Websphere Application Performance Monitor
FusionReactor is a performance monitoring and analysis tool for Java applications. It provides real-time monitoring and analysis of Java applications running on WebSphere and other Java application servers. The tool provides a range of features for monitoring and analyzing the performance of Java applications, including:
- Real-time performance metrics: FusionReactor provides detailed performance metrics in real-time, such as memory usage, CPU utilization, and request processing time, to help you quickly identify performance bottlenecks and optimize your applications.
- Deep diagnostics: FusionReactor provides in-depth diagnostic information about your Java applications, including detailed stack traces, SQL queries, and error messages, allowing you to identify and resolve problems quickly.
- Customizable dashboards: FusionReactor provides customizable dashboards and reports, allowing you to focus on the most important metrics. You can also set up custom alerts to notify you when specific performance thresholds are reached.
- Scalability: FusionReactor is designed to scale with your applications, allowing you to monitor large-scale, high-traffic Java applications.
See What Our Customers Think
What is IBM Websphere?
WebSphere is a software platform developed by IBM for building, deploying, and running enterprise-level Java applications. It provides a comprehensive set of services for building, deploying, and managing Java applications, including a Java application server, a web server, and various tools for developing, testing, and deploying Java applications.
Create, connect, and optimize applications for any environment, whether on-premises or on public, private, or hybrid cloud.
WebSphere has a wide range of features that make it a comprehensive platform for building, deploying and managing Java applications. Some of the key features of WebSphere include:
- Application Server: WebSphere provides a Java application server that supports the development and deployment of Java applications. It provides a range of services such as connection pooling, session management, and transaction management, making it easy to build and deploy robust Java applications.
- Web Server: WebSphere includes a web server for serving HTTP requests, which can be used for serving dynamic web pages and RESTful web services.
- Tools for Development: WebSphere provides various tools for developing and testing Java applications, including an integrated development environment (IDE) and a test environment.
- Cluster Management: WebSphere provides features for managing a cluster of application servers, including automatic failover, load balancing, and rolling upgrades.
- Security: WebSphere provides a comprehensive security framework that includes support for authentication, authorization, and encryption. It also provides features for securing web services and implementing single sign-on (SSO) solutions.
- Integration: WebSphere integrates a wide range of technologies, including databases, web services, and enterprise systems.
- Scalability: WebSphere is designed to scale with your applications, allowing you to build and deploy large-scale, high-traffic Java applications.
- Monitoring and Management: WebSphere provides various tools for monitoring and managing Java applications, including performance monitoring, log analysis, and configuration management.
These are just a few of the features that make WebSphere a comprehensive platform for building, deploying, and managing Java applications.