||FusionReactor FastTrack – 1-on-1 Remote Training/Setup
||Have one of our trained, highly qualified engineers configure FusionReactor and train you on the basics. This is the fastest, hassle-free way to get your platform monitored with minimal impact to your users.
||Trainings are held on demand
||USD$ 800 –
- Architecture review
Advising on the best monitoring architecture
- Securing access
Configuring secure access to FusionReactor
- Base installation
Set appropriate limits for optimal performance on your platform
- Log archive configuration
Getting FusionReactor talking to your servers
- EnGuard protection (notification) setup
Configuring EnGuard Protection to levels suitable to your system based on platform review
- Quick-start instruction including platform review
Basic instruction on the most common options and reviewing your resource usage
Basic FusionReactor Training
Introduce FusionReactor and demonstrate its use as well as the problems it solves. Even non-technical users will gain value by learning of the tool’s pro-active monitoring and server self-healing strategies.
- Intro – enabling monitoring and more
- Installation check
- Walkthrough of FusionReactor’s features including:
- Monitoring current processing
- Controlling current processing
- Reviewing past processing
There’ll also be time for any questions you have about your FusionReactor installation and how it can be setup to address any specific stability /performance issues you’re experiencing.
Dates and times for the installation will be coordinated with our sales team directly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to enable remote access to the server where the installation is to be performed. This information needs to be passed onto the trainer 24 hours before the scheduled training
- Running FusionReactor on WINDOWS or LINUX
- Appropriate FusionReactor license covering your environment.
- The FastTrack trainings will only be provided for customers meeting the pre-requisites. If you need assistance in meeting those, please contact us.
- Intergral reserves the right to cancel and reschedule an installation procedure, up to 24 hours prior to the planned date.
- FusionReactor licenses can be purchased online from the buy page
Other Platforms – if you are using another platform e.g. AIX, Solaris, Oracle AS, Websphere and would like to have a similar training, please contact us for pricing.
Multi-instance, clusters, load-balanced environments – we can also provide expert advise on the optimal setup for FusionReactor – please contact us for more details.