Spring Boot Performance Monitor
FusionReactor is able to monitor Java applications running on Spring Boot. FusionReactor is the most developer-centric means of seeing into the performance of Java applications running on Spring Boot.
FusionReactor is the tool you need to troubleshoot the most complex application performance issues. Giving you instant insight into where issues are occurring or where your application is performing poorly.
All the insight you need from the Spring Boot Performance Monitor
Deliver software faster using your Framework
Actionable insight into your Framework Application
Fix SQL Bottlenecks before they become an issue
Find Critical issues on your Spring Boot Framework Application
Find out instantly when things go wrong on your Spring Boot Framework Application
See What Our Customers Think
What is Spring Boot?
Spring Boot makes it easy to create stand-alone, production-grade Spring based Applications that you can “just run”.
We take an opinionated view of the Spring platform and third-party libraries so you can get started with minimum fuss. Most Spring Boot applications need minimal Spring configuration.
If you’re looking for information about a specific version, or instructions about how to upgrade from an earlier release, check out the project release notes section on our wiki.
- Create stand-alone Spring applications
- Embed Tomcat, Jetty, or Undertow directly (no need to deploy WAR files)
- Provide opinionated ‘starter’ dependencies to simplify your build configuration
- Automatically configure Spring and 3rd party libraries whenever possible
- Provide production-ready features such as metrics, health checks, and externalized configuration
- Absolutely no code generation and no requirement for XML configuration
Want to find out more about Spring Boot? Then why not have a read of our blog post.