Due to a change in the thread handling for requests made in Lucee 220.127.116.11 and Lucee 18.104.22.168 certain features of FusionReactor, including request tracking, the user experience monitoring, session tracking and application name handling are no longer working as they used to.
We believe this could affect anyone who uses a Java API which uses thread locals to maintain some state.
Issues you can experience with these Lucee versions:
- Application names not being tracked correctly
- Child transactions (e.g HTTPClient and JDBC) are not be linked to their parent (e.g. Web Request) correctly.
- UEM tracking not functioning
- Session tracking not functioning
- Stack traces will not show CFML template names and line references
|Last Updated:||Today 3:52 PM|